Casting Director: Mark Summers Casting
Shooting Location: SPAIN
Project/Brand: Car Brand
Casting Date: SELFTAPE
Shooting Dates: 10th – 14th Oct 2023
RATES & TERMS:
ALL RATES ARE IN EUROS!!!!
660€ + 20% per shooting day
50% per travel day / down day
Usage: Social and digital – 1 year – Worldwide
3000€ plus 20% agency fee
- Overtime at 82,50€ + 20%
- The renewal of Buyouts for additional periods if applicable: Buyouts + 10% increase + 20% agency fee
- Per diems: 50€ per day (must be added to invoice)
- Call-back (if applicable): in ca it is not selected afterwards: 30€ + 20% agency fee; In case it is selected it is included in the rate
- Fitting (if applicable): Up to two hours included in the fee, from then on 30€ + 20% agency fee per hour
- All versions of the scripts / edits / lifts
- Economy flights
- Talent must have a valid passport
- Travel to and from airport (capped at 100euros) Must be added to invoice
Please note all buyouts are non-guaranteed and will only be paid if the talent is featured and recognisable in the final edit and when the film goes on air.
Please only suggest talent that are happy with the rates & terms
We are looking for younger versions of these paralympians, so please read carefully RE what is required!!
- MANON CLAEYS
- PETER ROSENMEIER
- MARISSA PAPCONSTANTINOU
All roles have 1 x line: They have to say…… ‘Hey……Watch this!”
Caucasian girl – blond hair Age 5yrs – 11yrs. They must know how to ride a horse and gallop a little. If they have a horse or are used to their own, all the better.
Looking for families that are multiracial, If you do have a real family or a real couple that is suitable, please flag and suggest.
THANK YOU, MARK SUMMERS CASTING,
Suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: All casting requirements are based on what our client has requested and not the view or wishes of Mark Summers Casting or any of its agents or partners. This brief is not to be copied/ removed or posted on to any other site without written authorization from Mark Summers Ltd or it will be considered a breach of copyright.