CASTING DIRECTOR: Mark Summers Casting
PROJECT/BRAND: Chocolate Bar
SHOOTING DATES: 15th – 20th May 2023
SHOOTING LOCATION: Spain
CASTING DATE: 4th, 5th May 2023 – Studio
CALLBACK: 9th/10th May2023
ALL SUGGESTIONS MUST BE ABLE TO FLY TO SPAIN AND HAVE AN UP TO DATE PASSPORT!
RATES IN EUROS
Travel days: 330 + 20% agency fee
Shoot days: 660 + 20% agency fee
Fitting days: 330 + 20% agency fee (UNLESS SAME DAY AS TRAVEL – X1 FEE)
Down days: 330 + 20% agency fee
Usage: TVC + Digital (OLD, VOD, Social)
Term: 1 years usage
Territories: United States of America, Australia, Canada + Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Austria, Denmark, Belgium, Greece, Portugal)
Buyout: 7000€ + 20% agency fee
- All Versions / Edits / Lifts
- 12 Hour Shoot Days (call to wrap – not from travel)
- Overtime 82,50€ per hour
- Rates to cover dawn/dusk/night shoots if required
- Economy Flights
- Talent may be required to complete a health form & to sign a covid waiver
- Talent may be required to have a covid test prior to and or on the shoot
- Talent must have a valid passport with at least 6 months available
- Cars provided to and from airport (must be added to invoice)
- Per diems – added to invoice (50€ per day)
- Buyout is only payable to talent feature in the final edit
- 10% uplift on additional re usage
Please only suggest talent that are happy with the rates & terms
THIS IS A FUNNY SPOT! WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTORS STRONG ACTORS WITH GOOD COMIC TIMING, TO MAKE THIS WORK.
Playing Age: 30-40 any gender
Our Warrior needs to look like a stereotypical hero/main character. They need to give the impression that not many people have said no to them before.
Somebody you would trust to lead you into battle. The more we feel and empathise with this character the funnier it will be when they meet our second character. Maybe they would be physically imposing.
Playing Age:25-50 any gender
Our Gatekeeper needs to be the polar opposite to our Warrior, they could work in middle management, with a good character face.
It’s someone we’ve all met at some point in our lives – like a stubborn Ryanair employee. Someone who only plays by the rules and goes through ‘proper procedure’. Maybe they are from a first jobber playing by the rules to a stuck in their ways more mature jobsworth.
THANK YOU, MARK SUMMERS CASTING!
Suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: All casting requirements are based on what our client has requested and not the view or wishes of Mark Summers Casting or any of its agents or partners. This brief is not to be copied/ removed or posted on to any other site without written authorization from Mark Summers Ltd or it will be considered a breach of copyright.